About Epic Remodeling & Restoration
Tim Jennings, President, Project Manager
Tim has a little over 2 decades of experience in the construction and restoration industry. With those skill-sets, Epic is based on a very solid foundation. “I love knowing that our company works as a team to provide every aspect needed for the client in today’s competitive market. Our continued research and education of current trends and developments in the remodeling and restoration industry has allowed us to be voted #1 in Colorado.” Tim is married with twin daughters. He also has two yellow labs that love the water. His passion outside of family and operating the business is boating and hydro foiling.
- Current member of the Front Range Chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI)
- Current member and Certified Firm of Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Associates Degree of Business with an emphasis in Construction Management
- Current member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. (BBB)
- Tested and obtained a Class B License with the City and County of Denver
- Tested and obtained a Class B License with the City and County of Aurora
- Licenses available for all other Colorado cities as needed.
David Zwingelberg, Office Manager
David has been with Epic Remodeling & Restoration since the Spring of 2006. He has a Bachelors of Science with an emphasis in Accounting from the University of South Dakota. David also retains a realtor’s license which he uses to help Epic purchase investment properties from time to time. He is married with 2 children and 3 grandkids. He enjoys improving his nostalgic home on the weekends, golfing and going to just about any professional sporting events.