Are You Looking For a Golden Remodeling & Restoration Contractor?
At Epic Remodeling & Restoration, we believe in providing the finest quality results, as a local leading Golden remodeling company. Since 1996, we have been offering high-quality workmanship and personalized customer care for those who seek us out as their remodeling contractor service provider.
Golden residents know when we say we promise the utmost in craftsmanship, we mean it. We are a family-owned and operated business meaning you get hometown treatment with the superior quality results any big corporate name would promise you.
Your Home Improvements
In fact, the latter is becoming increasingly popular and here's why:
- A room addition enables you to stay in the place you consider Home Sweet Home, instead of moving. Many homeowners go this route to avoid the need to relocate to a new home just because they need an additional room.
- This lets you transform your current house into your dream home. You can add an additional space that you felt was lacking in your existing home.
- This is a wise investment as opposed to a frivolous expense. The financial investment you make into not just improving your home but increasing the square footage increases the value of your property.
- Some savvy homeowners even convert this space into rental real estate and make money from the project. It's an ideal way to earn extra income by generating revenue from overnight or long-term rental space.
We are honored to get to work with so many clients in the Golden area and will continue to deliver exceptional service making us worthy of our impeccable reputation.
- 3 Remodeling Projects That Can Pay Off Big When Selling Your Home
With summer finally upon us, it means that the prime time for home buying and selling is upon us, and if you are one of the many homeowners out there who are looking to list your home this summer, you likely have your work cut out for you. […]Read More
- Top Questions to Ask Your Remodeling Contractor
Before hiring any one remodeling contractor to take care of your Denver home, you have to first find the right one. As with hiring for any type of position, it starts with screening potential candidates […]Read More